Family Sized Meals in a Flash!
George Foreman 9-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press
- Family-Sized – Feed the whole family, with leftovers to spare! The 144 square inches of grilling surface lets you make up to nine servings at a time.
- Classic Plate Grill – This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods. Plus, it doubles as a Panini Press.
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals.
- Dual Cooking Positions – Use the slope or set it flat. The kickstand on the back of the grill gives you options for removing fat as you grill or cooking on a flat surface.
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
- Floating Hinge – Sliced veggies or a steak that’s bigger than your appetite—the floating hinge seamlessly adjusts to cook foods of all sizes.
- Ready Indicator Light – Green means go! Indicator lights on the top of the grill let you know when it’s plugged in and when it’s ready to cook.
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
8.80 x 7.25 x 19.10 Inches